Who We Are
Personalized, one-on-one orientation session for newly interested members via secure video chat with one of our volunteer peer support facilitators. The purpose of the video chat is to personally welcome you to the 1 to 5 Club, address any questions you might have, and direct you to resources which might be helpful for you.
Why We Are Here
The mission of the 1 to 5 Club is to foster safe spaces geared toward the B+ community and those who identify under the sexually fluid umbrella, such as bisexual, pansexual and along the asexual spectrum.
Peer Support Group:
Thursdays at 6:30pm [event link]
These meetings are held virtually. The link to join is in the calendar event.
- Pansexual Day of Visibility (May 24th)
- Pansexual Awareness Week (Week of May 24th)
- Bisexual Day of Visibility (September 23rd)
- Bisexual Awareness Week (Week of September 23rd)
- Aromantic Spectrum Awareness Week (Week following Valentines Day)
- Asexual Awareness Week (3rd Week in October)
- Utah Pride
- B+ Awareness Month (September)
- Asexual (ACE) Awareness Month (October)
- Queer Continuum Conference (September)