Please Tap/Select the Appropriate Application For your Organization
Choose one of the applications below to start:.
COMMUNITY PARTNER APPLICATION
RR21 Community Partner Pits
PRIDE PROMO PITS APPLICATION
RR21 Pride Promo Pits
UNICORN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
YOUTH VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
Link to Application: https://app.initlive.com/web-admin/app/#/join-party?k=6c7rf5spjidr13
Required: Youth Liability Form (print & sign):
Youth Waiver of Liability of 2021
THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY A LEGAL PARENT OR GUARDIAN ARPF Minor Policy: Any Minor younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Minors age 16-17 can attend volunteer events unaccompanied. All Minors must have this waiver signed by a legal parent or guardian. I, the legal parent or guardian of the undersigned Minor volunteer, understand, acknowledge, and agree that in consideration of being allowed to participate in the Utah Pride Road Rally Event on October 10, 2021:
1. I waive any and all claims for injury or damage against the Utah Pride Center, their officers, agents, and employees, and the sponsoring agency (volunteer group), which may the Minor incur while participating in this program.
2. I assume the risk for any and all injuries or damage, which the Minor may incur while participating in this event.
3. I waive any and all claims for workers’ compensation coverage, and indemnification and defense for tort liability, against the Utah Pride Center, their officers, agents, and employees, which the Minor may have as a result of participating in this event.
4. I am fully responsible for any damage or injury which the Minor may cause to private property or to other persons, intentionally or negligently, while participating in this event, and agree to indemnify the Utah Pride Center, their officers, agents, and employees, and the sponsor of this project, for any expenses or costs caused by my actions.
5. I grant permission for Utah Pride Center, and sponsoring organizations, to use any photographs, film, and videos of the Minor for promotional or other uses either associated with the project or sponsoring organizations, including use on website(s).