- This event has passed.
Men’s Support Group
April 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm MDT
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
Utah Pride Center Community Counseling Services
MEN’S SUPPORT GROUP
POTENTIAL MEN’S SUPPORT GROUP TOPICS
- Self-care & Depression
- Religion & Finding common ground
- Safety & Community
- Stigma of being Gay or Bisexual
- Asking for assistance from others
- Coming out with confidence & owning our identities
- Resiliency (how to get back on your feet)
- Coping with Covid-19
- Thoughts of suicide
- Practicing forgiveness and navigating family issues
- Positive experiences that have led to participation in support groups
- Managing anger
- Gay and straight men as friends, how heterosexual guys and gay men can heal and grow as a result of their friendships
Contact Therapy@utahpridecenter.org or 801-539-8800 for more information or for required intake interview.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS STRUGGLING WITH THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE, CALL THE SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE AT 1-800-273-TALK.
- Utah County Crisis Line: 801-691-5433
- Salt Lake County/UNI Crisis Line: 801-587-3000
- Wasatch Mental Health Crisis Line: 801-373-7393
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Trevor Project Hotline for LGBTQ teens: 1-866-488-7386
Tuesdays from 6:00 – 8:00 pm
THE MEN’S SUPPORT GROUP is open to all trans and cis-gender men who identify as gay, bisexual, or queer.
1380 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115