- This event has passed.
SAGE Supper Club – Laziz Kitchen, Salt Lake City
August 15 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PMVaries
We now have two supper club locations each month on the same day! Space is limited with a reservation for 15 at each locations. This month’s supper clubs will be held at Laziz Kitchen, Salt Lake City and Baha Cantina, Park City.
SAGE Supper Club has become very popular, we feel it is a good time to review the ground rules to help ensure adherence so that everyone has a good time.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list. You will be sent a return email saying you have been put on either the “going” list or the “waiting” list. Folks are put on the list in the order of the email receipt.
- You can only RSVP for yourself and plus one; we will need the name and email of you plus one.
- You will be sent a final confirmation email the week of the dinner. If you have a plus one, they will also get an email confirmation.
- If you are unable to go, please let us know as soon as possible. There is a waiting list every month now, so we want to pull from the the waiting list rather than have empty seats at the table. We want to be respectful of everyone who wants to attend as well as the restaurant that is hosting us.
- There is a flow to each supper club and it is the same whether you are in Salt Lake or the outlying area. We do this so that it creates a space where people feel comfortable speaking to the other diners in the group and it provides a common topic no matter which location you are in. Because of this we ask that you be on time so the flow and the atmosphere we are trying to create isn’t interrupted. Please allow for traffic/other conditions so that you can be there at 6:30 pm starting time.
- If you have not received an email saying you are confirmed for the dinner, you are not on the list.
These ground rules are necessary to ensure a positive experience for everyone.