- This event has passed.
UPC Adult Programs Daily Hangout
May 18 @ 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
An event every week that begins at 5:30 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until 2020-09-29
A daily, 60 minute hang out for all of our Utah Pride Center Adult Programs. Monday through Friday. All are welcome, ages 18+ even if you never attended these groups but always wanted to! Each meeting will be a time to talk about feelings, hardships, joyful moments, whatever we want to share with each other as we social distance. The Utah Pride Center has a lot of amazing programs for adults, listed below.
- People of Color and Allies, this group is for people of color and those who support the marginalized folks in our group due to discrimination, racism, etc.
- TransAction, this group is for anyone who identifies as transgender, non-binary, agender, gender fluid, gender queer and want to chat with others like them! Allies welcome.
- PSPA (Public Safety Pride Alliance) This group is comprised of public safety members like firefighters, emergency respondents, police officers and other public servants who are also LGBTQIAP+ building alliances within the queer community and general population.
- 1-5 Club, this group is for anyone who identifies as LGBTQIAP+ bisexual, aromantic, asexual, pansexual, gay, lesbian, questioning, queer, demisexual, etc. and want to talk about all things queer.
- Utah Queer Historical Society is a great group that discovers, preserves and shares a lot of queer history in the state of Utah that wasn’t taught in school or church! Learn more from this amazing group of historians, preserving our rich lineage of queer history!
- SAGE is an amazing nationally recognized group that is aimed to serve our LGBTQIAP+ senior population. They have a lot of resources and great events all year round.
Please join us if you want to connect and check in with your peers! We need to support each other, even virtually until we can all safely meet face to face in the near future!