There are many ways that our community can engage and be part of the 2021 Pride Week Celebration. We are calling for LGBTQ+ and BIPOC artists and makers and LGBTQ+ Restaurants and Bars to apply to be part of the Story Garden experience. We are also inviting members of our communities to submit Tributes and Memorials to people in our communities who have and are making a difference to LGBTQ+ lives.
Story Garden space is limited and all applications will be considered in the jury selection process. Those applicants with strong connections to the LGBTQ+ community and proposals that will enhance the quality of the Pride Story Garden will be given priority.
Members of the community are invited to participate by submitting one of the following applications.
STORY GARDEN APPLICATIONS:
- Art Submission (Local LGBTQ+ Artist sought to highlight our talents.)
- Community Partner Application (Local organizations wanting to tell their History/Stories.)
- Memorial Submission (Utahn’s we miss and who made a difference in our lives.)
- Tribute Submission (Utahn’s with us now who have made or are making a difference.)
- Restaurant / Bar Guide Application (Where to go after enjoying the Pride Story Garden.)
STORY GARDEN APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 10th, 2021
PRIDE WEEK VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS
Hundreds of in-person volunteers will be needed to help staff the Utah Pride Week Celebration events this year, so please join us and help make Pride happen in 2021.
Shifts vary as needed, and most shifts are for 3-4 hour blocks.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org