Sometimes we get requests to post job opportunities on our website. We will only post job listings for those employers who allow our community members to feel safe and supported at work.
NOTE: Job listings will expire 30 days from post date. Just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to extend for another 30 days.
To get your job opportunity listed, please contact Joni @ email@example.com
Genderbands is Hiring!
Are you a self-starter, good at organizing, and a pleasure to work with? You would be a great Administrative Assistant for Genderbands! We need the right administrative assistant who enjoys working with the LGBT community to help our team stay organized and focused. The value the successful candidate will add to our office is impossible to overstate. The core responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant involve supporting our Executive Director (ED) in keeping organized and completing essential tasks.
- Fulfill store orders by picking, packaging, labeling, and mailing purchases
- Answer emails related to both customer service and store support
- Monitor and reply to social media messages and comments
- Clean and organize the office
- Organize store inventory
- Maintain the office filing system
- Track inventory stock and order new items as needed
- Prepare necessary supplies before Genderbands events
- Count and restock supplies after events
- Assist in managing volunteers
- Some errands, usually postal errands
- Any other duties as needed
- Report to Executive Director
- $15 per hour
- Professional training directly related to the responsibilities of the position is paid for by Genderbands
- Office snacks and sodas
- Free entry and food when you work at any Genderbands event
- Federal holidays off (unpaid)
- Currently no insurance or PTO (part-time position)
- 20 hours per week, 10 AM – 2 PM, Monday – Friday (some flexibility in time available)
- Occasional weekend shift during the busy season (June-September)
- Previous experience in administrative assistance is preferred
- Must wear a mask at all times when in the Genderbands office and at Genderbands events, regardless of vaccination status or whether the event is indoors or outdoors
- Able to go up and down stairs
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Have reliable transportation (transportation will not be provided or reimbursed)
- Familiar with Google Drive and Slack or willing to learn
- Familiar with basic office equipment such as printers and labeling machines or willing to learn
- Communicate politely and professionally with customers via email
- Be a self-starter and work independently
- Passionate about Genderbands’ mission of helping transgender people pay for transition-related costs
How to apply: Send an email to Ian Giles at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter, including at least two references. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the email subject. You must submit to a background check before being hired.
Please include any reasonable accommodation needs in your email. Genderbands complies with federal and state disability laws and is happy to make reasonable accommodations for all applicants and employees with disabilities.
Genderbands complies with all federal and state statues relating to nondiscrimination, including but not limited to discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, age, and disability.
Squatters & Wasatch Beers Now Hiring – All Positions
Link to their list of open positions:
iBehave Therapy Group, LLC is seeking a Behavior Technician.
PLEASE APPLY BY GOING TO THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Reports To: BCBA
iBehave Therapy Group, LLC is seeking a Behavior Technician. Our team provides services to children with Autism. We are looking for independent, enthusiastic people to work in the child’s home or at our office, helping both the child and family with communication, social, and behavioral support. Behavior Techs work under the supervision of a behavior consultant who has the education and experience to provide assessment, curriculum, therapy ideas and behavioral support.
Excellent pay and benefits (Up to $22/hour, depending on ABA specific experience and education)
Health insurance for full-time employees
Employee Assistance Program
401k and Profit Sharing
Paid training to obtain your RBT Certification
Paid training to receive your BLS Certification
Drive time pay
Excellent administrative staff
We have positions available in the SLC, Davis, Weber, and Tooele county areas. Applicant must live in the area. The position may start out part time and move to full time in the near future.
With a collaborative environment at iBehave Therapy Group, we hope to employ others who want to advance their career and make an impact with our families. Please visit our website at www.iBehavetg.com
Summary: Provides applied behavior analysis therapy to individuals with autism by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assists supervisor with assessment development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of skill-building and behavioral supports for assigned clients.
2. Provides one-on-one implementation of treatment plan using ABA therapy.
3. Works with and encourages active family participation to implement treatment plan.
4. Collects data and reports to supervisor weekly.
5. Adheres to other requirements outlined in state contracts.
Must be at least 18 years of age: To do this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Education/Experience: MUST have a minimum of a High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Certificates and Licenses:
· Basic life support/CPR (must obtain, current certification preferred but not mandatory)
· Registered Behavior Technician certification (must obtain)
· Must pass TB test
· Valid driver’s license
· Valid auto insurance
· Reliable Transportation
· Must pass a background screen.
Background checks must have no record and disclosure of criminal conviction that indicates a tendency toward theft, violence, dishonesty, deceit, abusive behavior, moral turpitude, or predatory behavior. It must not contain any felony convictions. Within the last two years, there must be no convictions of DUI or DWI. Within the last year, there must be no drug-related convictions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
· Time management skills
· Oral and written communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to run. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The employee may be exposed to possible allergens ( cat, dog, nut, others).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $22.00 per hour
We require employees to wear face masks while working with clients. We have sanitizer and cleaning equipment readily available. We also request that clients and employees frequently wash hands and check temperatures at the beginning of every shift.
Clever Octopus Digital Communications Specialist (Part Time)
Clever Octopus Digital Communications Specialist (Part Time)
Hours: 15-20 hours/ week *see hours and involvement
Clever Octopus (COI) Creative Reuse Center (CRC) promotes creativity and community engagement
through upcycling and art education. The Digital Communications Specialist reports to the Executive
Director and will work collaboratively with the COI Team: Executive Director, Program Director,
Store Manager, Warehouse Manager, VISTA Program Coordinator, VISTA Community Engagement
Coordinator, VISTA Development Coordinator, and VISTA Communications Coordinator to design,
create, draft, and deliver print and online marketing materials to support the growth — both short and
long term — and objectives of Clever Octopus.
The Digital Communications Specialist oversees our online brand and messaging! Under the direction of
the Executive Director, you will be responsible for all online communications, including: social media,
regular newsletters, maintaining our website, coordinating press, key marketing campaigns and ads, and
most importantly, sharing our mission!
We’re growing rapidly and need administrative, operational, and strategic assistance. We’re a small team
and everyone contributes beyond their core responsibilities. Teamwork and initiative are a must! Because
of the start-up nature of our work, things move quickly, and you’ll have real ownership to define and refine
procedures. We are excited for someone to be creative in this role and grow with us.
You will be conducting research, collecting data, testing strategies, creating content, overseeing
advertisements and marketing relationships, strategy, and marketing budget.
Digital Communications Specialist will receive the information and create social media campaigns
revolving around this. Marketing will analyze how effective it is and provide interventions.
A) Social Media
1. Collaborate with the COI Team to create daily, effective, and engaging posts that are tailored
to each of the COI channels. Current channels include: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
Yelp, and Google.
2. Oversee Google ad words, Google Search console, analytics, Google Business.
3. Execute cohesive campaigns — voice and design — across Email (Mailchimp), Web
(Squarespace), Mobile, Targeted Digital (Facebook & Instagram), and POS system (Square).
4. Work with Communications Coordinator to develop a monthly social calendar and concepts,
as well as grid plan.
5. Generate or design photos and content, including post-editing in Canva.
6. Organize and catalog photos and content on Flickr.
7. Write engaging on-brand copy/captions.
8. Manage our themed Instagram Stories from start to finish.
9. Manage community throughout all channels (comments, DMs, tags, daily engagement).
10. Identify social opportunities and brand alignment to further grow accounts.
11. Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and apps.
12. Cultivating an active online community and growing our audience – working with Team to
determine goals for growth and refining our voice. Iterative and adaptive strategies to
understand what our community wants to see and how best to share our updates, events,
data, and mission.
13. Track metrics of social media performance, including: followers, engagement, audience
demographics, etc. and use this data to create, refine, and improve our social media strategy,
presence, and upholding our anti-racist work.
1. Collaborate with the COI team to determine updates and highlights to share via newsletters
each month. Contribute photos and messages to the Communications Coordinator and
Community Engagement Coordinator needed.
2. Support COI team with designing attractive layouts with clear, meaningful messages paired
with strong visuals.
3. Check all links, dates, and details for accuracy. Track performance metrics and use this data
to improve our audience engagement to make newsletters as effective as possible.
4. Find opportunities to increase newsletter sign-ups and sub-divide our newsletter list for
targeted campaigns to make sure our community sees what interests them most.
C) Website Updates
1. Regular website updates to share the most current information. Includes: editing pages as
procedures change or new services are introduced, updating graphics so the site is fresh and
current, updating forms as needed for applications, updating announcements and events.
2. Monthly update to our data page to share our metrics and impact of our work.
3. Finding ways to optimize our site, search results, and analytics.
D) Developing our Digital Communications Brand and Strategy
1. Collaborate with the COI Team to create a content calendar and plan for each year, month,
2. Use consistent imagery and language across platforms to build a voice, look, and feel for COI
3. Present and attempt new or innovative social media campaigns. Creativity and imagination
here are a plus!
4. Research potential collaborators/influencers and develop beneficial partnerships.
5. Grow our audience and traffic on social, newsletter, and online. Create connections to new
groups through an understanding of what part of our organization brings the most value to
6. Collaborate with Communications Coordinator to manage current or create new digital
E) Marketing and Press
1. Work with Communications Coordinator to create or select imagery for key marketing
campaigns or announcements
2. Work with COI Team to coordinate any press inquiries and logistics
3. Work marketing campaigns or press moments into the content calendar
4. Find creative ways to drive traffic to our online store or sell products through our channels
(examples: Instagram flash sales, or Facebook live auctions, etc.) This could include incentives
for our followers, or deals offered to influencers for their followers.
5. Bringing in donations and fundraising, particularly our end-of-year giving campaigns.
● A successful Digital Communications Specialist will make sure every
follower/fan/reader/visitor understands the details of our mission, our impact, our system,
our locations, our events, our partners, our volunteer program, and how to access fabric.
Everyone should feel important for their contribution to our industry-changing work, so much
so that they feel informed and empowered to share their experience with others!
● Collaborating with all members of the Clever Octopus Team (Executive Director, Program
Director, Shop Manager, Warehouse Manager, Program Coordinator, Community
Engagement Coordinator, Development Coordinator, and Communications Coordinator) to
create a safe, supportive, and productive workplace. Including a commitment to direct and
genuine conflict resolution and an open and honest contribution to COI’s developing diversity,
equity, and inclusion work.
● Bachelor’s (or Bachelor of Fine Arts) degree in Design, Marketing, Art, Multimedia, Graphic
Communications, or related field(s) preferred or equivalent years of working experience.
● A portfolio (online or pdf) reflecting the ability to prepare marketing materials or blog posts
for a variety of projects recommended.
● In-depth knowledge of layout, typography, and design elements and the ability to follow
current design trends.
● Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and Google Suite.
Hours & Time Tracking Suggestions
Website Management: 2
Advertisement Management: Google Analytics, SEO 3-4
Newsletter Management: 1
Social Media Management: 5
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed
to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and objectives required of
employees assigned to this job. Clever Octopus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or genetics.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Retail Warehouse Associate at Stitch Fix
Retail Warehouse Associate
at Stitch Fix (View all jobs)SALT LAKE CITY, UT
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Stitch Fix, we’re changing how people find what they love. Come work where great things happen in our new Salt Lake City warehouse – apply now!
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX BECAUSE…
- Current pay is $16/hour
- Medical, dental and vision benefits that kick-in on your first day of employment
- 401k: Participate in the plan immediately; eligible for match after 1 year and 1,000 hours of service
- Paid time off on holidays
- Temperature controlled warehouse
- Amazing work environment with free snacks/beverages and fun monthly events
- Full-time opportunities only – start dates in August
YOU’LL BE EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE BECAUSE…
- You will partner with your team to assist in a variety of processes such as scanning and organizing inventory, exchanges, racking clothing, boxing jewelry, or working on special projects throughout our warehouse.
- We welcome, appreciate and expect your feedback and unique point of view!
- You are curious and love to find creative ways to do things better and more effectively for our Clients.
WE’RE EXCITED BECAUSE YOU…
- Are incredibly reliable & responsible. You have excellent attendance and consistently meet goals and metrics.
- Display a can-do attitude and can be flexible in your role, knowing that the Client is always top of mind.
- Welcome high-quality feedback and see it as crucial to being your best self.
- Are physically able to be on your feet 8-10 hours a day, walking, bending, lifting up to 50 pounds, and keeping your body in constant motion.
- Have an adequate English proficiency to ensure that safety protocols and efficient operations are maintained.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- Are at least 18 years old.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO VALUE AND WILL SUPPORT A FRIENDLY, TEAM-ORIENTED AND DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. APPLICANTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AN DRUG SCREEN PRIOR TO COMMENCING EMPLOYMENT.
Hogle Zoo is Hiring — Many Positions Available
We have many openings!
All current job openings at the zoo can be found at: https://www.hoglezoo.org/jobs_volunteers/job_openings/