Sometimes we get requests to post job opportunities on our website. We will only post job listings for those employers who allow our community members to feel safe and supported at work.
To get your job opportunity listed, please email [email protected]
NOTE: Job listings will expire 30 days from post date. Email us if you would like to extend for another 30 days.
University of Utah – Depart. Of Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
EDI Event Coordinator (Full-time, SLC):
Tracy Aviary – Work with Animals
Tracy Aviary is a dynamic place to work. Come be part of helping us to inspire curiosity and caring through our programs. We are currently hiring for several roles across several departments. Please apply through our website today at tracyaviary.org/jobs
Spy Hop – Youth media Education
Film Mentor (Full-Time, SLC)
Phase 2 Producer (Full-time, SLC)
Student Services Coordinator (Full-Time, SLC)
Snowbasin – Multiple Positions Available for Seasonal or Year Round Employment
Check out the Snowbasin job board: https://www.snowbasin.com/about/employment/
Squatters & Wasatch Beers Now Hiring – All Positions
Check out the Squatters & Wasatch job board:
iBehave Therapy Group, LLC is seeking a Behavior Technician.
PLEASE APPLY BY GOING TO THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Reports To: BCBA
iBehave Therapy Group, LLC is seeking a Behavior Technician. Our team provides services to children with Autism. We are looking for independent, enthusiastic people to work in the child’s home or at our office, helping both the child and family with communication, social, and behavioral support. Behavior Techs work under the supervision of a behavior consultant who has the education and experience to provide assessment, curriculum, therapy ideas and behavioral support.
Excellent pay and benefits (Up to $22/hour, depending on ABA specific experience and education)
Health insurance for full-time employees
Employee Assistance Program
401k and Profit Sharing
Paid training to obtain your RBT Certification
Paid training to receive your BLS Certification
Drive time pay
Excellent administrative staff
We have positions available in the SLC, Davis, Weber, and Tooele county areas. Applicant must live in the area. The position may start out part time and move to full time in the near future.
With a collaborative environment at iBehave Therapy Group, we hope to employ others who want to advance their career and make an impact with our families. Please visit our website at www.iBehavetg.com
Summary: Provides applied behavior analysis therapy to individuals with autism by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assists supervisor with assessment development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of skill-building and behavioral supports for assigned clients.
2. Provides one-on-one implementation of treatment plan using ABA therapy.
3. Works with and encourages active family participation to implement treatment plan.
4. Collects data and reports to supervisor weekly.
5. Adheres to other requirements outlined in state contracts.
Must be at least 18 years of age: To do this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Education/Experience: MUST have a minimum of a High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Certificates and Licenses:
· Basic life support/CPR (must obtain, current certification preferred but not mandatory)
· Registered Behavior Technician certification (must obtain)
· Must pass TB test
· Valid driver’s license
· Valid auto insurance
· Reliable Transportation
· Must pass a background screen.
Background checks must have no record and disclosure of criminal conviction that indicates a tendency toward theft, violence, dishonesty, deceit, abusive behavior, moral turpitude, or predatory behavior. It must not contain any felony convictions. Within the last two years, there must be no convictions of DUI or DWI. Within the last year, there must be no drug-related convictions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
· Time management skills
· Oral and written communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to run. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The employee may be exposed to possible allergens ( cat, dog, nut, others).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $22.00 per hour
We require employees to wear face masks while working with clients. We have sanitizer and cleaning equipment readily available. We also request that clients and employees frequently wash hands and check temperatures at the beginning of every shift.
Stitch Fix – Retail Warehouse Associate
Retail Warehouse Associate
at Stitch Fix (View all jobs)SALT LAKE CITY, UT
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Stitch Fix, we’re changing how people find what they love. Come work where great things happen in our new Salt Lake City warehouse – apply now!
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX BECAUSE…
- Current pay is $16/hour
- Medical, dental and vision benefits that kick-in on your first day of employment
- 401k: Participate in the plan immediately; eligible for match after 1 year and 1,000 hours of service
- Paid time off on holidays
- Temperature controlled warehouse
- Amazing work environment with free snacks/beverages and fun monthly events
- Full-time opportunities only – start dates in August
YOU’LL BE EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE BECAUSE…
- You will partner with your team to assist in a variety of processes such as scanning and organizing inventory, exchanges, racking clothing, boxing jewelry, or working on special projects throughout our warehouse.
- We welcome, appreciate and expect your feedback and unique point of view!
- You are curious and love to find creative ways to do things better and more effectively for our Clients.
WE’RE EXCITED BECAUSE YOU…
- Are incredibly reliable & responsible. You have excellent attendance and consistently meet goals and metrics.
- Display a can-do attitude and can be flexible in your role, knowing that the Client is always top of mind.
- Welcome high-quality feedback and see it as crucial to being your best self.
- Are physically able to be on your feet 8-10 hours a day, walking, bending, lifting up to 50 pounds, and keeping your body in constant motion.
- Have an adequate English proficiency to ensure that safety protocols and efficient operations are maintained.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- Are at least 18 years old.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO VALUE AND WILL SUPPORT A FRIENDLY, TEAM-ORIENTED AND DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. APPLICANTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AN DRUG SCREEN PRIOR TO COMMENCING EMPLOYMENT.
Hogle Zoo is Hiring — Many Positions Available
Check out the Hogle Zoo Job Board: