Sometimes we get requests to post job opportunities on our website. We will only post job listings for those employers who allow our community members to feel safe and supported at work.
NOTE: Job listings will expire 30 days from post date. Just let us know at email@example.com if you would like to extend for another 30 days.
To get your job opportunity listed, please contact Joni @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail Warehouse Associate at Stitch Fix
Retail Warehouse Associate
at Stitch Fix (View all jobs)SALT LAKE CITY, UT
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Stitch Fix, we’re changing how people find what they love. Come work where great things happen in our new Salt Lake City warehouse – apply now!
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX BECAUSE…
- Current pay is $16/hour
- Medical, dental and vision benefits that kick-in on your first day of employment
- 401k: Participate in the plan immediately; eligible for match after 1 year and 1,000 hours of service
- Paid time off on holidays
- Temperature controlled warehouse
- Amazing work environment with free snacks/beverages and fun monthly events
- Full-time opportunities only – start dates in August
YOU’LL BE EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE BECAUSE…
- You will partner with your team to assist in a variety of processes such as scanning and organizing inventory, exchanges, racking clothing, boxing jewelry, or working on special projects throughout our warehouse.
- We welcome, appreciate and expect your feedback and unique point of view!
- You are curious and love to find creative ways to do things better and more effectively for our Clients.
WE’RE EXCITED BECAUSE YOU…
- Are incredibly reliable & responsible. You have excellent attendance and consistently meet goals and metrics.
- Display a can-do attitude and can be flexible in your role, knowing that the Client is always top of mind.
- Welcome high-quality feedback and see it as crucial to being your best self.
- Are physically able to be on your feet 8-10 hours a day, walking, bending, lifting up to 50 pounds, and keeping your body in constant motion.
- Have an adequate English proficiency to ensure that safety protocols and efficient operations are maintained.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- Are at least 18 years old.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO VALUE AND WILL SUPPORT A FRIENDLY, TEAM-ORIENTED AND DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. APPLICANTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AN DRUG SCREEN PRIOR TO COMMENCING EMPLOYMENT.
Coordinator, Community Relations at SLCC!
Coordinator, Community Relations
The Office of Community Relations helps connect Salt Lake Community College to our local, regional, and national communities.
We are hiring a part-time coordinator to help launch and manage SLCC’s new community engagement database, create engaging content for both a newsletter and website, and support growth and assessment of community relations and engagement strategies, programs, and assessment.
· Work under limited supervision
· Work schedule is flexible
· This position is currently eligible for a hybrid of telecommuting and on-campus work based at the Taylorsville-Redwood Campus
Please note: This is a one-year contract with possibility of extension
Duties will include:
· Manage community engagement database
· Assist with training staff and faculty on use of community engagement database
· Research, write, and edit engaging content for a bimonthly community relations newsletter and the website
· Assist the Community Relations Director in developing, implementing, and evaluating comprehensive outreach strategies
· Occasionally responsible for meeting notes
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Knowledge of Salesforce
· Experience with data entry
· Public relations, journalism, nonprofit communications, or other writing experience
· A minimum of one (1) years’ experience working in community outreach, community engagement, or public relations, preferably in a college, university, or non-profit setting.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Teams, SharePoint, and Excel
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and collegially
· Ability to plan, organize, and execute complex tasks
· Excellent organization, interpersonal, and oral/written/presentations skills
· Ability to strategically develop and sustain collaborative relationships
· Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of diverse people, abilities, cultures, ethnic backgrounds, to maintain good working relationships across the College.
· Demonstrated commitment to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion
· Knowledge of and commitment to the College’s mission, vision, and values
· Ability to work independently and in teams
Hogle Zoo is Hiring — Many Positions Available
We have many openings!
All current job openings at the zoo can be found at: https://www.hoglezoo.org/jobs_volunteers/job_openings/