The Utah Pride Center offers trainings for individuals and companies on LGBTQ+ awareness and allyship trainings. The training topics can be adapted to your specific needs and where the participants are in their learning journeys. Our instructors will introduce your group to key concepts and terminology pertaining to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual + (LGBTQIA+) community, and create open lines of dialogue where all questions and discussions are allowed and encouraged.
- QPR - Question, Persuade, Refer
- LGBTQ+ Inclusion Basics
- Queer Sex Education
- I.D.E.A. - Inclusion, Diversity, Education, Accessibility
- CRC - Challenge Rape Culture
- Can't find the training you need? - you can still fill out the form and let us know what you need! *
* Please allow some extra prep time if you choose this option.
Your payment is a tax-deductible charitable donation.
An LGBTQ+ Conference about Kink Clture.
Genderevolution is an annual conference featuring lectures, workshops, and panels offered by community members and professionals both in the LGBTQIA+ community and allies. Attendees are invited to educate themselves on a variety of topics around the individual gender journey, including information and discussion on gender expression, transition options, and medical care.