Rainbow Wellness connects LGBTQIA+ community members and allies by providing wellness opportunities that nurture health and authenticity in mind, body, and soul. Let’s learn, grow, and have fun together!
Current & Upcoming Classes
All classes are online (virtual) unless specified otherwise.
Dancing Through Dysphoria Class 18+ is canceled for Monday April 26th and will resume Monday May 3rd.
Community Yin Yoga for Stress reduction is canceled for Thursday April 29th and will resume May 6th.
|Community Yin Yoga for Stress Reduction||Thursdays||April 22nd||7:45 pm - 8:45 pm||Weekly|
|Yoga for Being with Your Body (Just as it Is)||Mondays||April 26th||5:00 pm - 6:15 pm||Monthly|
|Dancing Through Dysphoria 18+||Mondays||April 26th||6:00 pm - 7:00 pm||Weekly|
|Dancing Through Dysphoria for Teens 14—18||Tuesday||April 27th||4:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Weekly|
|Release Your Inner Artist with The Paint Mixer||Wednesday||April 28th||6:00 pm - 8:00 pm||One Time|
|River Writing - Wisdom of the Sages||Thursdays||May 13th||10:00 am - 12:00 pm||Weekly (8 weeks)|
|Meditation to Connect with your Higher Self||Saturday||May 15th||11:00 am - 1:00 pm||Monthly|
Many more classes to come for all interests, ability levels, QBIPOC, and more! Interested in teaching a class? Interested in class modifications for your specific ability? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rainbow Wellness Values and Strives for…
- Creating connection and community that supports joy, growth, and healing
- Inclusive and affirming wellness for all identities and abilities
- Experiential and embodied learning
- Growing compassion, acceptance, courage and trust
- Honoring every persons’ autonomy, personal wisdom, and interdependence
- Honoring and including East, West, North & South wellness, spiritual, and religious traditions
- Love and respect for self, others, community, and planet
For questions about Rainbow Wellness or to apply to be an instructor please email: email@example.com