SAFETY POLICIES / COVID GUIDELINES
VISITOR & SAFETY POLICIES
Guest policies are implemented to ensure a balance of the best experience possible for all Story Garden guests while protecting the exhibit and grounds.
- The Pride Story Garden is open whether rain or shine. All tickets purchases are non-refundable.
- All purchases or complimentary tickets will only be available online and guests must present their single use barcode/QR code ticket to obtain admission.
- Tickets are time specific and guest must arrive within their 15 minute window to enter.
- Late arrivals may be admitted at a later time, if space allows, but admission is not guaranteed.
- Food, beverages and alcohol are not allowed within the Story Garden.
- No smoking is allowed on Washington Square or within the Story Garden by city ordinance.
- No firearms or weapons are allowed within the Pride Story Garden.
- Pets, companion or comfort animals are not allowed within the Pride Story Garden.
- Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome, and must be attended at all times.
- Travel within the Story Garden is one directional. Guest who pass through the internal gates may not return or pass through a gate again.
- Roller skates, roller blades, skate boards or shoes with embedded wheels (“Heelies”) are not allowed.
- Personal items may not be left unattended.
- Photography and videography of guests without permission is strictly forbidden, privacy is paramount.
- Media equipment by guest such as tripods, lighting, etc. are not allowed as they can impede the public’s experience and provide a tripping hazard.
- All photography or videography media created must be for personal, noncommercial use.
- Press or media wishing to take photos or record video, must check in at the Press Site and obtain Press credentials prior to entering.
- Guests, parents and guardians are responsible for any damage done to an exhibit or artwork.
- Guest agree to comply with instructions from Story Garden staff and security officers. Failure to comply with security directives my result in being escorted out of the Garden.
The health and safety of our visitors, volunteers, staff and security personnel is our top priority. We have designed the Pride Story Garden to ensure that those attending can have a safe and enjoyable experience. We are committed to following the guidelines set for by local authorities, the Salt Lake County Health Department and the national CDC. All guests will agree to abide by the following in order to enter.
- Face masks are required for all visitors over the age of two, volunteers and staff.
- Face masks that simultaneously cover the nose and mouth of the user are required.
- Social distancing of 6’ is required for all individuals outside their own household group.
- Please wait your turn to enter or interact with an exhibit.
- Use sanitization stations throughout the Pride Story Garden.
- All tickets and payments are online and touch free.
- The reservation ticketing system allows us to carefully limit the number of guests within the Garden at any one time.
- To maintain a limited number of guest within the Garden at any one time, an estimated visit of 2-hours per person has been estimated.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.