The Utah Pride Center has many opportunities for community members to help us achieve our mission and goals through volunteering.
Please read through our opportunities and then complete your volunteer application today!
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Ongoing opportunities: These volunteer positions occur year round, and require a regular time commitment. Whether you’re interested in volunteering once a day or once a month, we have opportunities for you to support our critical, life-saving programs and services.
- Front Desk Support Team
- Community Outreach Team
- Media & Marketing Team
- Events Team (regularly supporting multiple, single-day events)
- Development and Community Engagement Team
- Supporting one-time or annual events: We plan or are involved with a TON of events throughout the Year, and we need volunteers to help us make it all happen. If you are interested in single day opportunities that are scheduled
- Youth & Family Program Dances and Events
- National Coming out Day
- Utah Pride Festival
- Pride Center Community Thanksgiving
- Big Gay Car Wash
- GenderEvolution Conference
- Many, many more listed on our Community Events Calendar
- Skill based volunteer positions
- Graphic Design
- Videography and Photography
- Office management and administrative tasks
- Community Counseling Services’ Internships (current BSW or MSW students only)
- Getting involved with our community engagement programs. These groups meet regularly, and plan many different events and activities designed to build community, provide education, or advocate for community needs. Please visit our Community Events Calendar or click on the links below (links coming soon) for each group’s meeting times and membership requirements. Most groups are completely open to anyone who would like to join.
- 1-5 Club
- Public Safety Pride Alliance
- Utah Queer Historical Society
- Queer People of Color and Allies
We are also always interested in your ideas for events, programs, or fundraising opportunities. If you have any ideas about how you can use your time and talents to benefit the LGBTQ+ Communities in Utah, please contact email@example.com